Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kindling the Spirit

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by my corner of the internet. I want to welcome you here and hope that you feel like this place is sacred and holds some element of magic for you as it does for me.

I decided to resusitate this blog for the purpose of cataloging my journey and experiences in the SouLodge, gracefully headed up by the Ms coyote, Pixie Campbell. If you are curious about this course, please check Pixie's blog entry here.

I learned of Pixie's blog through Roots of She, how I found RoS, I don't remember. All I know is that Pixie was featured on their blog, and immediately I felt pulled by her magic magnet. I loved reading all that she had to say about life and her work. Something in her words made me miss the parts of me that have gone so long without being fed.

For the past year I have been slowly learning to return to myself, and through this e-course I hope to ilk out a little bit more of me. This blog will be a reflection of that journey. Although I will be maintaining a private journal for more personal reverie, I really felt called to share some of it online. Mostly so that anyone who is journeying with me during this course can come and share their thoughts, experiences, and wisdom. And also for those who will take the journey later- hopefully they will find something here that resonates with them. Breadcrumbs in the forest! :)

So for whatever reason you have found yourself here- by fate by fortune- welcome! Let's go dancing in the daylight!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment