Monday, January 16, 2012

Redefining Self

Office
"Make What You Need to Find" view from my office window.

Seeing as how it's been far too long since I've written a decent post on here I thought it was high time I blew the dust off and get to work.


Something I have a fair amount of trouble doing is sticking with a project all the way through to the end. A blog, like so many projects, doesn't tend to have a foreseeable deadline. Oddly enough this makes it even harder for me to stay on track.

What I'm attempting to get at here is that I've been doing a lot of thinking about the direction of this blog and what I want it to represent.

The conclusion that I've come to is that it will be a place for me to come to honestly and openly. You'll be seeing more articles on things like faith, journeying, art work, and soul work. It won't always be neat and tidy, and I tend to ramble and go off on tangents. Having said that, I hope you enjoy reading right along and you'll feel comfortable enough to comment on anything. I'd love to start up some good dialogue with you fine folks! :)

xo,

Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment